Sunday, June 19, 2011

1 Month Membership Competition!

Hey Penguins,
I got these 2 pins today and they are of 2 puffles. If you can guess the 2 puffle colors you will receive 1 Month Free Membership. By the way you have to guess both of the colors correctly to win. You can only enter once. If you guess the colors correctly you will win 1 month membership.
Make sure you give us your penguin name, 2 puffle colors and email address so we can send the code to you! Also you need to follow our blog to activate your entry in the comp.
We will announce winner 23rd of June!
Have fun entering!

-Jaymunk

14 comments:

  1. ther are black and orange my email is danny_man_1@hotmail.com my cp name is dany21359

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and red? anutara@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and Black?
    cutedolphin@gmx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. blue and yellow
    Jamali46
    danyal_jamali@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My user is Peacesign99. My email: kallikat99@hotmail.com and the colors are orange and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penguin Name:Gianis10
    E-mail:Patasj@gmail.com
    Puffle Colours: Red and Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jaymunk and Taylorjane66 I made a new Graphics shop and I'd love both of you to check it out! http://icebergsgraphicsshop.blogspot.com
    :D
    ~Ice Berg1010~

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooo free membership on club penguin that looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vongxm
    Yellow and Green
    vongxmcptnt@yahoo.com

    Hope I'll win!
    ~Vongxm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come check out my new Sound Warrior's blog and become a warrior!
    http://cpsoundwarriors.blogspot.com
    :D

    ~Ice Berg1010~

    (even if vongxm doesn't win you should give it to him hes a non member and I think he deserves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. firecommet5
    ammor_kal@yahoo.com
    yellow and brown

    ReplyDelete
  13. black and blue? Chrisbrum53@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete