Friday, October 28, 2011

New chats and friends

Hi penguins Billybob posted something about a new sort of chat which will be much better:
Hello Penguins!

Hope everyone had a chance to enjoy the Anniversary Party! Make sure you check out the new Yearbook over in the Book Room.

Last month I posted a video blog where I mentioned that we're working on a brand new Friends experience. I also mentioned the new Chat system that some of you helped test on Beta Team.

Guess what? We're getting ready to launch them both very soon! These are two of the biggest system improvements we've ever made, so we're incredibly excited to share them with you. Here's a sneak peek of the new Friends icon in the toolbar:

blog_111025.jpgWhile I can't say too much just yet, I will say this... the new Friends and Chat will make it way easier for you to connect with your friends on Club Penguin. We'll have more info soon, so stay tuned!

Until then... Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment